Pete

Default Comments on first wine kit experience

It tastes good.
Dry, yet has a fruity taste

Whats the chance of getting the slot of the PH probe to hit directly
on the edge of the test tube?

It ruptured the electrode on the end.
It was 6 months old, guess it was time to change it anyway.

I am trying to get all my measurements and procedures perfected.
I have 2 6gal containers of pure juice on the way.