Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default OT Bad canned mushrooms

In article >,
"Ozgirl" > wrote:

> >> Because I "undereat" and meals/snacks are at regular intervals -
> >> little
> >> and often (and perfectly satisfied). Been that way for a long time.

> > When was the last time you went without drinking diet soft drinks for
> > any length
> > of time? Did it change the way you "undereat"?

> Every so often I drink nothing but water. No change. Why should it? You
> have grabbed onto a study and it has become gospel to you. Anything I
> drink makes me feel full and I have no urge to eat under those
> circumstances.

Then you should be happy at your luck in avoiding this rebound effect. I have no
gospel. I love my diet caffeine free drinks but occasionally suspect that I am
rebounding from the sweeteners. But it doesn't stop me