Joe Sallustio

Default Removing CO2 prior to testing TA

I don't boil that long, I boil less than 10 seconds. I pull the
sample with a glass syringe, so the partial vacuum always indicates
whether the sample contains gas. The shorter boil seems to work for
me. I use a microwave and cool the sample in cool water before
measuring.
Regards,
Joe