Old 03-07-2011, 05:21 AM posted to alt.food.wine

Default TN: cooked white Burg, good white Burg, Barolo

DaleW wrote:

Interesting bunch of wines, Dale. When I find bottles in the cellar
that I didn't buy, they usually are typically on the order of Yellowtail
or Riunite

Fun night with a good friend though touched with sadness. Betsy has been
playing principal with several pieces with exposed cello solos, the
orchestra had presented her with flowers during bows; she was really
touched - and a bit sad as future looks grim for NYCO orchestra. Bittersweet.

What a nice gesture by the orchestra! As we discussed in NYC, I hope
for both Betsy's sake and NYC's sake that the NYCO can pull through.
It'll be a shame if they can't.

Mark Lipton