Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default OT Bad canned mushrooms

"Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Julie Bove"
> >
> wrote:
>
>> "Robert Miles" > wrote in message
>> .com...

>> > So water is junk food?

>> According to him.

> According to me (diet) soda is junk food. You may be too addled from
> your
> confrontations with reality and think you saw me comment on water.

Like you were when you asked if she ate cardboard? Foods/drinks with no
nutrition doesn't define them as junk food/drink. Water isn't nutritious
but its not junk food. Sugar laden foods full of trans fats etc are not
just empty calories but also could be defined as junk food as they have
the potential to cause more harm than good. Diet soda may or may not be
harmful, depends on which studies you believe. At best it could be just
a neutral drink. But soda contains water which is essential to life so
unless there is categoric proof that soda is dangerous to health then it
can't be called a junk food.