Posted to alt.food.barbecue
mike mike is offline

Default meat at costco

On 24 Jun 2011 04:18:23 GMT, Nick Cramer >
wrote:

>mike > wrote:
>> Nick Cramer > wrote:

>> >Thanks, Lee. It's good to see y'all again!

>> Can't say I know you since I have only been with the group for a few
>> months, but someone who does BBQ, and a fellow ham, can't be a bad
>> guy! Welcome back

>Thanks, Mike. I was a much more active ham back in the 50's, when I was
>WA2EET; but smokin' and otherwise cookin' meat & stuff is good! Glad you
>joined the group. They're sure a great bunch (for the mo0st part).

Way before my time... I still haven't gone past my technician ticket
and was mostly active on local 2m and 70cm repeaters, aprs, and a
bunch of other digital stuff. Did the ARES and SKYWARN thing down in
Florida, but gave most of it up when I moved back north.

One of these days when the kids are older, I'll look into some of the
HF stuff, but right now I would rather spend the time with a beer in
hand watching the smoker. Good bbq beats a good chat any time! unless
chatting while eating of course