Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_7_] Ophelia[_7_] is offline

Default Cheese from Costco

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 19:42:26 +0000 (UTC), Nad R
> > wrote:
>
>> I have noticed Costco has reduced the shelf space in half for printer
>> inks.
>> If the trend is like me who now owns an iPad or other touch device,
>> printing anything is becoming obsolete. The ink on both of my printers
>> have
>> dried up. I will not be replacing them. If I need something printed which
>> is unlikely, I will go to Office Max or the local library.

> Neither one of my kids have printers (at home) either, but I think
> they're still a must. I'd still rather read my recipe from a piece of
> paper instead of the computer, but I'm thinking that some kind of
> tablet might be nice to have. I'd want to be able to upload my
> newsreader to it, but I don't know enough about them yet to know if I
> can or not.

I either print off or type up recipes and print them too. I keep a file in
my kitchen and I work on those recipes. As I am working on them I write
notes onto the print outs until I am happy and then type them up again and
then they are done pint them off again and they are kept in a 'good' file.

https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/