bulba

Default Starbucks Obstructing First Union Vote

On 26 Jun 2004 12:46:36 -0400, (G*rd*n) wrote:

>time. Hence, although "we" are supposedly much richer now
>than fifty years ago, "we" can no longer afford Welfare,
>unemployment insurance, free public education, public health,
>public housing, job health and safety, job training, day
>care, environmental protection, and so forth.

This is tyranny. Not to mention economic waste.

Oh sure, people love all those things - they sound
so nice and promise pleasant things for free,
or at least at the cost of rich people. Or at least
at the cost of us all. Or at least they may work.
Or at least we believe in them and we like them.
Or at least it is not absolutely certain they are
not completely useless. Or at least it is not
absolutely certain they demolish purchasing
power of wages and employment of young people.
Who are fewer and fewer, because who can
afford having kids when your wages have been
reduced to level of serf by all those taxes necessary
to support those wonderful goodies.

>These goodies
>began to be withdrawn in the 1980s

These are not "goodies". They are degeneration. This is
the reason why life in Europe looks grimier and grimier.

>-- about the same time as
>it became apparent that the last major competitor of lib-cap,
>Communism, was on the wane. It is true that some individual
>employers may be "enlightened", but they maintain such
>enlightenment as they have against the way of the world.

You're fighting shadows.

There is no employer or employee class. There is no "struggle"
to "win" anything "from" "ruling class". There is no "people's
class", no "ruling class", no "rich class". There are only
individuals in various positions and coming from various
backgrounds trying to exploit others through governnment
and taxation, calling it "right" to something, whatever they
would please them to have.

There are only stupid individuals believing in something-for-nothing
and that governments can deliver that and governments duly trying
and invariably failing.

--
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.