geetarplyr

Default Starbucks Obstructing First Union Vote

the question is.....why should Starbucks pay more for retards in a
union...when they can just go hire retards down the street for 1/2 the way
and who will have 2x the performance and motivation and really appreciate
the job......or illegal aliens or greencarders.....anything but the genetic
defect union mongers

"G*rd*n" > wrote in message
> "Michael Legel" >:
> > Who says it is I who must make the effort to learn skills and not the
> > employers responsibility to provide the means of acquiring those

skills?. And

http://www.etaoin.com | latest new material 5/10/04 <-adv't