G*rd*n

Default Starbucks Obstructing First Union Vote

:
> Labor unions are inherently evil. They are a group demanding control
> over someone else's business. The union didn't invest in the company,
> they didn't risk anything to start it or work 80 hour weeks building
> it up. They are vendors selling something the company purches to make
> their product. But they presume some strange right to exersixe control
> over the business owner's right to buy labor.

So you don't believe in the rights of association, contract
and representation? Or in ownership of one's own labor? Is
that for everyone, or just certain classes of people? Because
if labor unions are inherently evil, then liberalism is
inherently evil. One seldom observes a non-liberal on the
Net, so I find this very interesting. You might also want to
tell us about the good against which this evil is defined --
to articulate a positive statement of your beliefs.

--