G*rd*n

Default Starbucks Obstructing First Union Vote

(G*rd*n) wrote in message >...
> > In (II.) wrjames states that he is a business owner. This is
> > a non-sequitur, as I pointed out previously for the case of
> > rocks. He may have meant to add, "and I know something about
> > myself",

(Constantinople):
> He did not need to add that, as it goes without saying and only a
> lunatic or a clown would even think to dispute it.

Well, Socrates was sort of a clown, I guess. The real trick
is extrapolating from one example -- one's own totally noble
self -- to the many, many millions that make up the category.
It takes a pretty big clown to do that; I don't know if even
Soc would have been up to it. Want to give it a try? The
Olympics are coming up....

--