Posted to rec.food.cooking
Tom Del Rosso[_3_] Tom Del Rosso[_3_] is offline

Default Restaurant chains want to kill this guy

sf wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 22:21:19 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
> > wrote:
>
> > The original KFC, the way it was when the Colonel made it.

> Isn't that one as protected as the original Coke recipe?

Well, that original recipe had cocaine, so it probably didn't matter what
else you put in it.

But I vaguely remember the old KFC. I thought it was inferior to my
mother's, but now I'd like to taste it again. I've been able to make my
mother's recipe since I was a teenager. I guess now I'm just more
interested in variety.

zero, and remove the last word.