Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_3_] Nancy Young[_3_] is offline

Default Costco

Boron Elgar wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 07:24:57 -0400, "Nancy Young"
> > wrote:

>> I am positive that if you keep your receipt, Costco will refund the
>> price if the plant dies. They cheerfully refund for everything else
>> even when I think they shouldn't.
>>

> You do not need the receipt. They will look up the purchase for you in
> their computer database.

That's cool to know. I'm not a big returner but I did have trouble finding
a receipt once. It would have been nice not to have searched all over
for it.

>> And those darned Marcona (sp) almonds. Grrr.

> I used some in the chocolate orange ice cream last weekend.

Yikes that sounds delicious. Come to think of it, maybe I should break
out the ice cream maker one of these days. It's been a while.

nancy