Posted to rec.food.cooking
notbob[_5_] notbob[_5_] is offline

Default Costco

On 2011-06-09, Nad R > wrote:

> Otherwise the local mega produce stores are far better on cost and quality
> on produce and meats. Even on gas Costco seems a bit higher on occasion.

Yep.

Fortunately, there's one area in which Costco can't be beat. Meds! I
have to buy BP and gout meds. Costco prices were less than half of
the next cheapest provider, which was county subsidized. A local SFBA
news program did a major survey and discovered NOBODY beats Costco's
pharmacy. Better still, you don't need to be a member.

The only rason I don't buy from Costco now is, the closest one is 100
miles away. :|

nb