Posted to alt.food.wine
Anders Tørneskog Anders Tørneskog is offline

Default Discolored wine

I leave the exact interpretation to the native speakers... This foreigner
believes that an "off" color is one that should not normally appear.
Therefore the change in color brought by normal ageing is not necessarily to
an off one, imho.

Anders

"Mark Lipton" > skrev i melding