Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lee[_12_] Lee[_12_] is offline

Default Dish washing products

On Mon, 6 Jun 2011 11:18:53 -0400, Nancy2 wrote
(in article
>):

> On Jun 4, 6:24*pm, Lee > wrote:
>> On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 17:29:55 -0400, James Silverton wrote
>> (in article >):

>>> I've used Ivory liquid for hand-washing for *over 30 years for pots and
>>> pans
>>> and I still find it quite satisfactory. What's wrong with it in your
>>> opinion? I do mostly wash things in a dishwasher and normally just rinse
>>> with plain warm or cold water before loading. Since I don't run the
>>> dishwasher every day I like to remove food particles to avoid unpleasant
>>> odors.

>> I used Ivory liquid the longest but in the end it was no different than the
>> other liquids. *
>>
>> --
>> Lee
>> Park Ridge NJ
>> rarebirdyatverizondotnet- Hide quoted text -

> It seems you have an answer for every suggestion. I guess there's no
> hope for you, you are destined to live with slime. As for me, I've
> never ever had the problem you describe, whether it be the water, the
> sink surface, the sponge or whatever. Like I said, there's no hope
> for you - just give up now.
>
> N.

I'm sorry. I was just trying to clarify how I wash the dishes so that you all
could see what was happening or that I was already doing what was being
suggested.

I have been told in the past that there is no hope for me and proved them
wrong. I do not know if you meant this to be humorous but I sure did have a
chuckle. Thank you for that.