Posted to rec.food.cooking
Brooklyn1 Brooklyn1 is offline

Default Frozen cooked lobster

On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 04:02:32 -0500, Omelet >
wrote:

>In article .com>,
> "Pete C." > wrote:
>
>> Omelet wrote:

>> > Okay, I'll have to look a little further at stores I rarely shop at. I
>> > do not have a Costco membership. I can't justify it with just two
>> > people to shop for...

>> I shop for one and have both Sam's and Costco memberships, the
>> membership cost is negligible.

>I don't need to buy food in bulk...

Yeahbutt, there's TP! LOL

I have a Sam's Club membership, cost $36/yr, more than pays for itself
and I shop there like only 3-4 times a year... just paper/plastic
goods alone save way more then the membership. And I buy many food
products by the case and multi-packs, huge savings.