Old 02-06-2011, 03:58 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Christopher M.[_2_] Christopher M.[_2_] is offline

Default Vanilla pudding + whipped cream = boston/bavarian cream/creme anglaise/pastry cream

"Mr. Bill" wrote in message
On Tuesday, May 31, 2011 4:04:14 PM UTC-4, merryb wrote:

Usually for cream puffs or eclairs...

Works great for quick napoleons too! A little
chocolate sauce and sliced strawberries complete
the dessert plate. Confectioners sugar dusting, but
I only do that when I am using a dark colored plate.

I usually put whipped frosting on napoleans, but that sounds tasty.

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)