kyrustic

Default Need Used Burlap Coffee bags

What do I know about web hosting. I make twig furniture, I'm not an "IT"
professional. I had my domain registered with Network Solutions, tried to
transfer it to another host called Go Daddy and had it stolen by a company
in China. When I signed up with Maxipoint I did not know they were a foreign
company. I am staying with them because I don't know how to change without
having my domain stolen.

MAY I SUGGEST YOU SWITCH TO DECAF!!

Support American Families, Buy Made In USA
Kentucky Rustic
http://www.KentuckyRustic.com
"Diane L. Schirf" > wrote in
message nk.net...