kyrustic

Default Need Used Burlap Coffee bags

NO SCAM JUST A QUESTION

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, I need used coffee bags. Do you have any? THANK YOU,
THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Wow, I ask a simple question and get all this?

My business is in KENTUCKY U.S.A., I support AMERICAN businesses whenever
possible. I know burlap bags are not manufactured in the USA, not much is
these days. If you live in another country then by all means you should do
all you can to support the businesses in your country. My sig file is just
my sig file, everyone should have one and most people do. All I asked for,
and I'm sorry if I did not phrase it correct, is used burlap coffee bags,
the empty bags used to ship coffee beans. I need them for a craft project.
We are a family of crafters. I make rustic twig furniture and whiskey barrel
furniture. Trying to scratch out a living in the United States where most
all manufacturing jobs have been lost.

Thank you.

Support American Families, Buy Made In USA
Kentucky Rustic
http://www.KentuckyRustic.com