kyrustic

Default Need Used Burlap Coffee bags

Wow you have been drinking too much coffee, lighten up.
I want USED bags from AMERICAN companies. I know that it is unlikely that I
will find USED bags made in America. Do you have used bags for sale or not?

Support American Families, Buy Made In USA
Kentucky Rustic
http://www.KentuckyRustic.com

s.com...