dmreed

Default Strange ebay Gaggia offers

I wrote something similar to my auctioneer mentioning that both his paypal
id was no longer valid and his ebay id was suspended after a couple of
emails from him and I have not heard any back from him!!!! and I did not
pay.

wish I had thought of the photo request!!!

those email addresses and ebay id do look familiar

"Billy" > wrote in message
om...
> Once again, I am the purchaser of the most likely "imaginary" Innova
> grinder. Luckily, sibosyl didn't get my money.
>
> At the recommendation of Paypal, I have submitted a request to e-bay
> with the user names listed in this thread to see if any of them can be
> connected to previously canceled accounts. Supposedly, they
> investigate those within 24 hours. In the meantime, I sent this
> response to the seller (I like how his name in the e-mail is
> "Brandon," his yahoo username to send the paypal money to is
> , and the other e-mail account listed on paypal
> (which is accessible to me if I go partially through the payment
> process)is
):