Posted to rec.food.cooking
notbob[_5_] notbob[_5_] is offline

Default Need suggestion for no salt and extremely low salt recipes

On 2011-05-19, > wrote:
> I work in a deli department at a grocery store, and we have a really

> I am hoping for some suggestions that would keep him at a low salt
> intake.......

Tell him to eat somewhere else or jes shoot him in the head. That'll
cut down on his salt intake!!

I can't believe how stupid this thread is. There is no "cookbook"
needed. Jes quit adding so much salt. My late MIL hadda go on a low
salt diet. She did all the cooking and jes reduced the salt by 80%.
No cookbook, no formulas, no upper/lower limits. All that is total
bullcrap. At first we didn't like it, but is was eat low salt or cook
yer own. Well, duh! It got so all the rest of us learned to enjoy
foods with low salt, too. Not rocket science.

nb