Posted to rec.food.cooking
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Need suggestion for no salt and extremely low salt recipes

you have not read enough about the actual food just the chemical make up is
only part of the equasion... and to me that is a lot of salt for someone who
is salt sensitive... if you aren't salt sensitive it simply doesn't
matter.... it is a food most cardilogy nutritionist warn against.