Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] friesian@zoocrewphoto.com is offline

Default Need suggestion for no salt and extremely low salt recipes

On May 19, 5:35*pm, notbob > wrote:
> On 2011-05-19, cshenk > wrote:
>

> > You can ignore Sheldon here. *

> You can ingnore this entire thread, which is such total unadulterated
> bullshit, I'm shocked even shelly fell for it. *Trying to find low
> salt food in a deli is like trying to find Mexican food in a Taco
> Bell. *

I'm not trying to find already prepapred food in a deli with low salt.
I work inthe deli department of a grocery store. He's a customer who
comes in every day to get his dinner and lunch for the next day. I'm
trying to find ways to get him something that will meet his new diet.
I know it is tough. That is why I am asking. The guy has no way to
cook unless he moves, and that is not likely to happen. He's very set
in his ways.