Posted to alt.food.diabetic
KROM KROM is offline

Default Celeriac

lol..I get most of my recipes from Alton brow and Americas test kitchen..I
then modify them to fit my tastes and needs.

I have loved cooking and food since I was a tot.

one of my first memories is deciding my moms pumpkin pie batter needed
pepper...lol

KROM

"Tiger Lily" wrote in message ...

KROM, want to come cook here??? bring your wife and kids too

i WANT this recipe!

kate