Space Cowboy

Default What is a Puerh, really? (cont.)

Thanks for the follow up. I don't see that many missing unicodes for
Chinese and Korean Google webpage links. It is more prominent with
Google Japanese webpage links. I'll try to find a katakana+hiragana
unicode set and see if that plugs the hole. I'll post back with any
results. Of course then you link to the page and the more traditional
language font packs are required which is another story. Is katakana
the Japanese attempt to keep the language pure similar to the French
standard of eliminating foreign words and phrases?

Thanks,
Jim