cc

Default What is a Puerh, really? (cont.)

"Space Cowboy" > wrote in message

> So I can sleep at night knowing I can't live without it does anyone
> know where I can find a unicode set for Japanese katakana? If not
> then the specific unicode numbers so I can surf the unicode sites
> maybe finding a match.

0x3000 to 0x3100 are hiragana
0x30aa to maybe 0x30zz are katakana
Once you have Japanese only kanji+ Sino-Koreano-Japanese Hanji/Kanji+
katakana+hiragana, that's OK for Japanese.

Well, having the fonts is one thing, using them with your computer another
one. I have much less problems with Chinese now. The other day at the local
bookstore I saw a booklet+ CDrom "learn Chinese in 10 minutes" and they said
that contained a dictionary, word-processor, learning software...for the
equivalent of $10. I bought that, and of course that doesn't work, but it
contained a little patch that added the Chinese fonts I hadn't to Japanese
XP and now I can imput them by stroke count or giving the key.

Kuri