Ted Harris

Default Capresso Automatic Machine w/Grinder

Question for all .... I like good coffee but am pretty lazy in the early
morning. Hence we bought one of the Capresso machines that grinds the beans
and makes the coffee all together in one machine. Quality of coffee seems ok
but the machine is a pain. We have now had this machine for about 18 months.
Pieces fell off and the grinder died once during the one year warrenty period
and now the grinder died again (out of warrenty now). My question is this ...
is this the general experience with this machine? If not I may try another but
if it is I will give up.

Thanks
Ted Harris
Resource Strategy