Space Cowboy

Default What is a Puerh, really? (cont.)

So I can sleep at night knowing I can't live without it does anyone
know where I can find a unicode set for Japanese katakana? If not
then the specific unicode numbers so I can surf the unicode sites
maybe finding a match. My email address is now bogus so replace
ix.netcom.com with msn.com and netstuff with thenetstuff if you
capture the Japanese any other way. Hopefully the email harvestors
won't put the two together. Yeah someone was using netstuff on msn so
you add a prefix. Spacecowboy was gone and also any coherent
prefixes. Copycats.

Thanks,
Jim