Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] friesian@zoocrewphoto.com is offline

Default refried beans

On May 3, 10:05*am, Dan Abel > wrote:
> In article
> >,
>
> " > wrote:
> > On May 2, 12:37*am, "jmcquown" > wrote:
> > > Sorry, but I don't know where El Torito is. *I'm pretty sure Ophelia (who is
> > > in Scotland, IIRC) doesn't know, either.

> > > Jill

> > It's the name of a Mexican restaurant chain. I don't know if they are
> > regional or national, but I have seen them in Washington and Oregon. I
> > assumed they would be like most Mexican style restaurants, but i guess
> > not.

> It's confusing. *I looked it up, and El Torito has one location in
> Oregon and the rest in California. *However, another Google for
> Washington shows locations of El Torito GRILL. *They seem to be related
> but different.

Interesting. I thought it was a chain, and I could have sworn I have
seen another one. I wonder if that one is that grill version you
mentioned. It was located at a mall I rarely go to. I guess I went to
the only one in Portland. I was trying to avoid another trip to Marie
Calender's so I agreed to El Torito.