Old 30-04-2011, 02:36 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Janet Bostwick Janet Bostwick is offline

Default The Lunchtime Reception

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 23:43:28 -0700, "M. JL Esq."
wrote:

M. JL Esq. wrote:

Second thoughts any time after they put your face on the tea towels is
considered rather bad form
--
JL

I mean, come on, she wasn't thrust into it by inevitable circumstance.

They have known each other for almost 10 years and his hair is receding.
He's balding!

And she still married him.

I don't deny the genuine feelings they have for each other, I only
question the privilege in which they have it.

In a situation like this one, I suspect you'd have to walk 10 miles in
their shoes to determine and balance privilege against duty and
responsibility. Don't get me wrong, I understand that there are a
lot of nice perks, but never having a life of your own is a heavy
price.
Janet US