Tea

Default Arizona Mandarin Green Tea

om...

news:<w8xzc.94075$3x.51250@attbi_s54>...
> > Does anybody know any places that carry Arizona Mandarin orange green

tea in
> > the DFW area? I used to LOVE this tea (still do), but a couple of years

ago
> > every store in town suddenly all stopped carrying it at the same time. I
> > have not been able to find it since. I have been wondering if there

wasn't
> > some city ordinance banning the sale of mandarin green tea within city
> > limits! :-p
> >
> > peace is the word
> > bunny

> Dear Bunny:
>
> Thought I don't drink flavor tea(except Lapsang Souchong) but I had
> this "Mandarin Green Tea". If I am correct- this tea is from China.
> Pan-fried leaves with some kind of flower blossom. If my description
> match then let me know. I am checking my record book. I am sure, I
> have written it somewhere. I will let you know.
>
> Ripon
> Vienna,VA

Great note, Ripon- but she's looking for a commercially- made tea in a
bottle. The Arizona company makes a variety of soft drinks, including a line
of flavored green teas.

http://www.arizonabev.com/csr/home.asp

Bunny, you might want to contact the company itself. This is the link- I
found it through my search engine.