Posted to rec.food.cooking
Doug Freyburger Doug Freyburger is offline

Default Pecorino Romano vs Parmigiano Reggiano

notbob wrote:
> Doug Freyburger > wrote:
>
>> The label is not what makes it real. The product is what makes it real.

> Sometimes it's the location that makes it real, regardless of labels
> OR product.

Yeah, and Jack Daniels isn't bourbon according to the label. I've
tasted it and it tastes like a bourbon.

> I don't know what the Scots are doing. Some kinda bare bog ass peat
> thing. Whatever. It's all crap to me.

They put in the wrong ingredients or not enough ingredients. They take
perfectly good source material for a good ale and forget to put hops in
it. But there are folks who love that barley-only whiskey and good for
them.