Noemi Noemi is offline
Experienced Member

Location: Manila, Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by gus View Post
On Apr 1, 11:23*am, Carlos Lima Carlos.Lima.
wrote:
I thought I'd share this here; it's a new recipe I just wrote up for
'Caldo de Pollo (Mexican Chicken Soup)' (Traditional Mexican Recipes: Caldo de Pollo recipe (Mexican Chicken Soup recipe) Authentic Mexican Recipes)

I'd post it right here for you but I already put it up there and I'm
damn tired right now... *But anyway, I turned out great and it's a great
dish if you're looking for a good soup to warm up with on a cold day, so
check it out and I hope you like it. *Any questions, I'll answer them
here for ya!

I made this recipe last night and it came out well but I omitted the
"2 tbs salt, and 1 tbs pepper."

Are you *serious*? Two *tablespoons* of salt and 1 *tablespoon* of
black pepper?
How did that go? Now let me go out on a limb - that much salt and pepper isn't good?
Noemi
Recipe-Finder: The Smart Way to Find Recipes
"Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy." ~Author Unknown