Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Butter on green beans?

Julie Bove > wrote:

: One odd thing now that I have gotten my BG mostly down to where it should
: be, I am feeling hunger. This is an odd sensation because I had pretty much
: lost all sense of hunger except for perhaps when I had a hypo or maybe if I
: smelled something cooking. Now instead of forgetting to eat I am looking at
: the clock and eagerly awaiting my next meal.

Julie, that is nice news. I wonder if getting those dreadful highs out of
the way and having more normal bgs, if it might lessen your gastroparesis,
like many find it reduces their neuropath? I wouldn't be fast to test it,
but it might be helping a bit, which would be good.

Wendy