Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Easter dinner?

Storrmmee wrote:
> and even when the price is not the best the quality usually is, Lee

Yes! They have excellent meats and cheeses. I did have trouble for a while
with the baby carrots. They would go slimy long before they expired. I
have since learned that this means they were left out of refrigeration at
some point. I don't know if that was the store's fault or mine because
Costco is in a different city. Now I always put them in a cooler.

I also will not buy the bananas because of fruit flies. Or the onions and
potatoes. The last two bags of onions I bought had many rotten ones in
them. And the potatoes always seem to sprout and/or go bad before we can
use them. Perhaps thought that is the fault of the enormous bag. I now
only buy potatoes in small quantities and only when we need them. My
current favorites are about the size of pearl onions. They come in a little
bag. You can get yellow, red, or a mix of those and the blue. I just don't
like the blue ones. Not sure why. They taste fine. The color is just
off-putting to me. One bag is enough for two meals for us. Or I will buy
the cheap baking potatoes.