Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Easter dinner?

Peppermint Patootie > wrote:
: In article >,
: "W. Baker" > wrote:

: > Oh YUMMMMM I don't celebrate Easter, but can I come to your house:-)
: > I just love New England boiled dinner. I like to cook up some beets
: > separately(don't need red potatoes, cabbage, etc) to add to the plaatter.
: > Living alone it's hard to find a time to make such food uness am prepared
: > to eat it for a week which seems a bit excessive.

: I always make hash afterwards (well, a few days afterwards, until I have
: only nubbins left), and I can remember having red flannel hash as a
: child. My mother never told me it was beets that gave it the color. I
: hated beets, but I've learned to enjoy them as an adult.

: I know hash isn't low-carb, but it is SO good.

: PP : -- : "What you fail to understand is that criticising established
authority by means : of argument and evidence is a crucial aspect of how
science works." : - Chris Malcolm

I wonder if one could make fauxtato haash with the omnipresent
cauliflower. Or at least part culilower adn part otato.

Wendy-still looking for an invitation:-)