Posted to rec.food.cooking
Terry Pulliam Burd[_5_] Terry Pulliam Burd[_5_] is offline

Default Update of Apple Strudel Recipe

I didn't get a chance to make the apple strudel I posted a few days
ago until today. (I was frog marched to a Rod Stewart/Stevie Nicks
concert at the Hollywood Bowl Sunday night. Completely against my
will, of course. I'd much rather have been home making this &*^$&^@*!!
studel.) If you're inclined to make it, here's the update:

You can *easily* either cut the apple filling by half or make two
strudels - maybe 3. I think I could have stretched it to a third
strudel, but I'd pretty much lost interest in the project after the
second one. (Rod and Stevie also made me drink way too much bad
champagne*. Again, completely against my will.)

*Damned venue won't let you bring in your own bubbly. Ya gotta buy
their crap.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd...still singing, "If you want my body and
you think I'm sexy..." W00t! W00t!

--

To reply, remove "spambot" and replace it with "cox"