Noemi Noemi is offline
Experienced Member

Location: Manila, Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos Lima View Post
I thought I'd share this here; it's a new recipe I just wrote up for Caldo de Pollo (Mexican Chicken Soup)

I'd post it right here for you but I already put it up there and I'm damn tired right now... But anyway, I turned out great and it's a great dish if you're looking for a good soup to warm up with on a cold day, so check it out and I hope you like it. Any questions, I'll answer them here for ya!

cheers.
That reminds me of a Filipino dish, arroz caldo, which also serves as comfort food for me. I would love to try your recipe, but it looks too complicated for me! Is there a way to make this for just one or two people? Scaling down the ingredients - will that still yield the same results?
Noemi
Recipe-Finder: The Smart Way to Find Recipes
"Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy." ~Author Unknown