Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Butter on green beans?

"Storrmmee" > wrote in message
> it seems while bbb hass some wonderful kitchen gagets, the overall feeling
> i get is that men could take a SO there and get her programmed.

I find them to be very overpriced and I don't like the quality of their
towels.

Two years ago I received a double Crock-Pot as a gift. Seeing as how I
already own one mini crock and three others in assorted sizes, this was the
last thing I needed! The person who gave it to me told me to take it back
there. I had no receipt. They would only give me store credit.

I really didn't want anything from that store and just wanted to get out of
there. But I felt I should get something. So I got an expensive set of
"hotel" towels that had long threads hanging off of them after the first
wash. I also got a little device that hooks onto a pot to put your spoon or
whatever utensil on it. I got the same device from Angela's school for 99
cents. I believe they wanted $3.99 for it a BB and B. Got something else
that husband wanted as well. Can't remember what that was.

My first experience with them was not pleasant because I went in there to
buy towels and bathmats for the big bathroom in this house. The wallpaper
has pale blue flowers, medium pink roses and leaves in assorted shades of
green. So anything green would have worked. So would most shades of pink
and a light to medium blue. But did they have those colors? No! They had
navy and aqua and coral. Gah!

Now they have the blue. But it doesn't matter because the towels suck.