Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Janet Janet is offline

Default banana pudding help.

atec77 wrote:
> On 8/04/2011 5:17 PM, Ozgirl wrote:

>>> then suggest this
>>>
>>> http://www.earth360.com/diet_paleodiet_balzer.html
>>> and stop eating bread and flour products
>>> my 3 month average with out medication was just on 7 which I am told
>>> is pretty good
>>> if I were to eat much bread it would be a problem

>> 7 isn't pretty good at all. You may need to change your diet more,
>> add medication or exercise more or all 3.
>>

> yes it is considering the time in hospital and other stuff it's bloody
> excellent
> and the new recommendations are to try for 6.5

If you are not on insulin or a med that promotes hypos, you could certainly
consider aiming for something closer to normal, like 5.5 instead of 6.5.

BTW, too bad Kurt cannot see this. An example of how the "recommendations"
are in fact taken literally by many and how the low expectations inherent in
those recommendations may in fact be harmful to those who take them
literally.