Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Five Guys vs. In'N'Out

On 8 Apr 2011 20:35:43 GMT, notbob > wrote:

> On 2011-04-08, sf > wrote:
>
> > The Fuddrucker's nearest me went out of business a couple of years
> > ago. Maybe that's why they had discounts.

> Aren't those the morons that did the DIY thing? A lot of those places
> died, and for good reason. Trio's, A&Ws, etc.
>
> "Hey! Here's my money. If I want to do it myself, I'll eat at home,
> ya' friggin' morons!"
>
> Finally found a comedian that does this bit. Bill Burr. Goes on an
> on about assemble-yerself restaurants and DIY checkout at sprmkts.
> Hilarious.

I have never been inside a Fudruckers. It was next to a movie theater
we go to and that's the only reason why I've even heard of them. It
looked like a Rockin' Robin to me. RR is something I haven't been to
in years. Why? I didn't like it enough to go back. Same with Red
Lobster, Elephant Bar and Sizzler.