Posted to rec.food.cooking
Giusi Giusi is offline

Default I have something new to deal with

"Nan" > ha scritto nel messaggio
Giusi" > wrote:
> "Nan" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>
> > Lightly floured with spices, like I've been doing for over 40 years

how much flour could there be? It was
> > so good....then came the bellyache.

> If you've been on a low carb diet long enough for it to be working, every
> time you splurge on carbs this will happen. Count on it. Dropping off for
> a weekend just isn't worth it. You either do it or forget it.

I'm doing it!! We were finishing up things in the house, and when DH
brought
home the chicken wings he was so happy to be contributing to our newway of
eating, I just couldn't disappoint him. He did say yesterday
he could see that I was uncomfortable and if it didn't go away I should go
to Dr. He
NEVER says I should go to Dr. I'm doing all the reading I can onthis and
will keep it up.

You are not gluten intolerant, but have dieted long enough to have lost the
enzymes to handle those carbs, Fried flour is bad. Fried rice flour will
be just as bad.

You can slowly add back high fiber, whole grain in small amounts once close
to finishing your goal, but for now, if you eat carbs you will get a gut
ache.