Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dinner 4-4-2011

On 05/04/2011 1:07 PM, sf wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 07:05:45 -0700 (PDT), ImStillMags
> > wrote:
>
>> It's nice to be waited on....if the staff is good.

> Agreed! It's also nice to be able to order things you wouldn't make
> at home, even if you "could".

Being raised inland and having parents who liked flesh well cooked, we
never had much fish and what we had was not very good. When my wife and
I were both working and had a lot more disposable income we used to go
out for a lot of nice dinners. I tended to order fish because it was
something I could not do at home. I tried a lot of different types of
fish, and various ways of cooking them. I decontstructed some now do
them myself at home. I have gone from eating fish once every few months
to two or more fish dinners per week..... thanks to eating in restaurants.