Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Query: Krispy Kreme bread pudding recipe

On Sat, 2 Apr 2011 05:09:40 -0700 (PDT), Bryan
> wrote:

> On Mar 26, 2:18*pm, Janet Wilder > wrote:
> >

> > I agree. If I ate what Paula Deen cooks, I'd be as fluffy as Paula Deen
> > and I value my life and my health too much to experiment with her
> > cuisine. *I did find her entertaining for a while, but the gratuitous
> > "y'all's" got too annoying/cloying.
> >

> She's a pig.

I won't go that far, but she spreads all that "southern" on way too
thick. I don't get all the butter and fats either. Do people really
cook that way anymore? Interestingly enough, when hubby comes in and
I have Food Network or Cooking on - the TV cook with the reputation
for using fat isn't Paula for him. It's Ina Garten! "Oh, it's the
one that uses too much butter" and wouldn't you know, then she uses a
whole stick or sometimes two of them.