Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT Someone selling a CD of recipes from the rec.food.recipesnewsgroup

On 3/30/2011 2:06 PM, Stu wrote:

> Interestingly enough I stumbled across a person selling a CD of recipes from
> the rec.food.recipes newsgroup at http://recipes2.alastra.com/

That really sucks. There are no attributions on those recipes. I'd have
to search a bit more, but I'm sure some of them are mine.

I don't care who has them as I posted them to a moderated, though
public, forum, but when someone takes the names of the authors off,
that's nasty. Further, as a long-time poster to that group, many
recipes posted carried attributions to the original author and/or
cookbook that are now gone.

I know it's technically *not* copyright violation, but it sucks, never
the less.

JMTCW

--
Janet Wilder