Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Susan[_6_] Susan[_6_] is offline

Default RECIPE: Legal Seafoods crab cakes with mustard mayo sauce

x-no-archive: y7es

On 3/31/2011 10:17 AM, Evelyn wrote:

> I use my big stockpot to cook lobsters on the rare occasion that I
> ever get some. It's the only thing big enough to fit them all into.
>
> I also used it last summer when I had a BBQ for a big batch of corn on
> the cob for my guests!

I only like 2-4 lb lobsters, even if I share them, so my stock pot isn't
big enough.

In summer, I use the pot from my turkey fryer, it's huge, for an annual
lobster fest. All cooking and prep done outside.

I'm getting VERY excited waiting for my first, new Weber Genesis grill,
too. Freecycling my old grill for the upgrade.

Susan