Space Cowboy

Default The Puerh Rosetta Page

I'm the minority where it causes paranoia. If I ever need chemo I'm
sol. From my days working on an Indian reservation I've smoked the
peace pipe. I can't object if you use your website url in your
signature. That's USENET convention. I request you drop the literal
"rosetta" anywhere in your website and call your webpage of Chinese
English tea terms anything you like but that reference. I'll take
your word you're website isn't a commercial venture. But there is the
WWW modus operandi of these are my favorities and where you can buy
them run by financial interests. It is also normal WWW design to have
a message board for all website feedback.