Derek

Default The Puerh Rosetta Page

While intrepidly exploring rec.food.drink.tea, Space Cowboy rolled
initiative and posted the following:

> Nothing new in this post to report because nobody bores me than
> faster than me repeating myself like Bill Murray in Groundhog
> Day. As someone once said if you have to say it twice then you
> have to buy lunch. However I've never been to Canada, hey. In
> summary this is a ng for discussing tea so if you can't say it
> here, create your own website and go get lost in the WWW
> wilderness but don't fall because no one gives a FCCk (for my
> fans another Usenet first). Ten years from now the decendent of
> Google will be archiving this ng so you can hear what was said
> nine years ago next month long after your website becomes dust
> in the WWW boneyard pulverized by nano copyright violation web
> sledgehammers. So to the future time travelers on a nostalgic
> tour if your personal favorite website isn't interested in what
> you have to say then we aren't interested now. I don't whimper
> behind Ad Hominem when others date me so for the time being I'll
> cease a particular generational reference out of courtesy not
> because anyone can claim to be something they're not but someone
> tell the MTV generation at NASA we've been to the moon and it
> wasn't fictional reality tv to save the space program but only a
> movie.

You've never been to Canada? For some reason I thought you lived
in Vancouver. My mistake, but not a big one since I also posted
roughly the same information as provided from the U.S. Copyright
Office, which you also conveniently ignored.

The fact is, you cannot copyright an idea, facts, or public domain
items. It's plainly expplained by the Copyright Office. And that
is ALL that is on the web site against which you've directed your
venom.

And, obviously, you don't get the point about the Ad Hominem.
Complaining about the faults of Generation X, Y, or Z is one
thing. Using those faults to support an accusation that I support
plagiarism is another - especially seeing as you don't know to
what "generation" I belong.

I've challenged your assertions with facts from two different
copyright offices. All you've done is ignore those facts and
continue to play victim. And if you insist on playing the victim
here, Jim, you're more like the MTV generation than I am.

--
Derek

Then there was the guy who loved his wife so much, he almost told
her.